IEP ADVOCATE SERVICES
We offer caring and comprehensive support to help you understand your child's Individual Education Program (IEP) and become an active member of the team. As your IEP/Educational Advocate, our services include:
- Collaboration: You will no longer bear the burden of your navigating the special education process alone.
- Relief from the stress of managing your child's IEP.
- Confidence for you as your child's best advocate.
- An in-depth audit/analysis of your child's current or proposed IEP, 504 Plan, and student records
- Our attendance with you at your child's IEP, 504, or Student Support Team (SST) meetings (as appropriate)
- Hope for your IEP and/or Autism journey!
Strategic Action Planning Meeting: 1-Hour $147
Includes a 1-hour strategy session with one of our advocates (phone or Zoom), review of your top 1-2 IEP concerns, brief analysis of your most recent IEP document, detailed recommendations for action, and suggested resources.
IEP Coaching and Comprehensive IEP Advocacy Services
- Package 1 (Coaching): IEP documentation review, in-depth audit/analysis report, crafting of emails to IEP Team, parent coaching session to prepare for your IEP meeting, support until you sign your IEP (typically 6-8 weeks) (Price determined based on your unique case).
- Package 2 (Coaching + IEP Meeting Attendance): Same as Package 1, but also includes advocate attendance (Zoom or in-person) at up to three IEP meetings (Price determined based on your unique case).
- Package 3 (Annual Support): Same as Package 2, but covers one school year (August through June) and includes advocate attendance (Zoom or in-person) at up to five IEP meetings (Price determined based on your unique case).