IEP ADVOCACY SERVICES
We offer caring and comprehensive support to help you understand your child's Individual Education Program (IEP) and become an active member of the team. As your San Diego IEP consultant, my services include:
- In-depth audit/analysis of your child's current or proposed IEP, 504 Plan, and student records
- Facilitating collaboration between family, school, and community providers
- Guiding parents through the special education process/laws and helping parents understand their rights
- Advocating beside parents at IEP, 504, or Student Support Team (SST) meetings (as appropriate)
- Preparing parents to become an informed and empowered advocate for their child
Discovery Meeting: 1-Hour $79
Includes review of your top 1-2 concerns regarding your child's IEP, related recommendations and resources, detailed summary report.
IEP Coaching and Comprehensive IEP Analysis
May include: complete IEP documentation review, in-depth audit/analysis report, crafting of emails to IEP Team, parent coaching to prepare for your IEP meeting, and/or travel and attendance at one IEP meeting. Price determined based on your unique case.