IEP ADVOCACY SERVICES
I offer caring and comprehensive support to help you understand your child's Individual Education Program (IEP) and become an active member of the team. As your IEP/Educational Advocate, my services include:
- Collaboration: You will no longer bear the burden of your navigating the special education process alone.
- Relief from the stress of managing your child's IEP.
- Confidence for you as your child's best advocate.
- An in-depth audit/analysis of your child's current or proposed IEP, 504 Plan, and student records
- My attendance with you at your child's IEP, 504, or Student Support Team (SST) meetings (as appropriate)
- Hope for your IEP and/or Autism journey!
Discovery Meeting: 1-Hour $97
Includes review of your top 1-2 concerns regarding your child's IEP, detailed recommended action plan, and suggested resources.
IEP Coaching and Comprehensive IEP Analysis
May include: complete IEP documentation review, in-depth audit/analysis report, crafting of emails to IEP Team, parent coaching to prepare for your IEP meeting, and/or travel and attendance at one IEP meeting. (Price determined based on your unique case)