IEP ADVOCACY SERVICES
We offer caring and comprehensive support to help you understand your child's Individual Education Program (IEP) and become an active member of the team. Our services include:
- In-depth analysis of your child's current or proposed IEP, 504 Plan, and student records
- Facilitating collaboration between family, school, and community providers
- Guiding parents through the special education process/laws and helping parents understand their rights
- Advocating beside parents at IEP, 504, or Student Support Team (SST) meetings (as appropriate)
- Preparing parents to become an informed and empowered advocate for their child
Discovery Meeting: 1-Hour $79
Includes review of your top 1-2 concerns regarding your child's IEP, related recommendations and resources, detailed summary report.
Comprehensive IEP Analysis
Includes complete IEP documentation review, in-depth analysis report, crafting of emails to IEP Team and travel/attendance at one IEP meeting. Price determined based on your unique case.