Local Supports for Autism - San Diego
- AEFCT Expeditions: Specialists who provide young adults on the spectrum ages 18-30 with travel opportunities.
- Autism Society of San Diego: A voice and resource for the local Autism community.
- Autism Tree Project Foundation: Family support, recreational activities, and more since 2003.
- Dance Me Fit: Adaptive fitness classes for all ages and abilities.
- Family Guidance and Therapy Center: Local center offering counseling for those impacted by Autism.
- Love & Autism: Local annual conference with many guest speakers who themselves are on the Autism spectrum.
- Najja's House of Musical Expression: Adaptive music lessons for children of all ages and ability levels.
- National Foundation for Autism Research: A 501(c)3 helping in the development and expansion of ASD programs.
- Ocean Beach Family Chiropractic: Providing pediatric care, with a background in ADHD and Autism.
- See Beneath, Inc.: Early developmental tools for children with Autism.
- Talk About Curing Autism (TACA): A 501(c)3 dedicated to educating, empowering, and supporting ASD families.
National Supports for Autism
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA): Helping understand communication disorders.
- Autism Speaks: An Autism advocacy group that sponsors research and outreach activities.
- Paws with a Cause: PAWS provides service dogs for individuals with special needs.
- Social Thinking®: A collection of concepts, materials, and workshops to assist with social language challenges.
- Tuck.com: Helpful information regarding Autism and sleep issues.